Datto SIRIS is an all-in-one BCDR solution built for MSPs to efficiently prevent data loss and minimize downtime.
Utilizing a cloud-first approach, MSPs can offer their clients local backup and recovery with a secure, cloud-based repository and full disaster recovery in the cloud.
All of this administered from a multi-tenant cloud portal that allows MSPs to view, manage and recover client data from a single interface.
Simplicity is a guiding design principle for SIRIS. From deployment flexibility that spans a software-only implementation to hardened backup appliances, MSPs can implement the solution that fits their client’s requirements.
SIRIS cross-platform support enables MSPs to protect their client’s data anywhere it lives, from physical servers to virtual machines running Windows Server or Linux.
Innovative features include:
• Inverse Chain Technology™ for reliable backup
• Patented ransomware scanning
• Patented Screenshot Verification for recovery assurance
• Intuitive Recovery Launchpad for failproof recovery
• Patented Fast Failback™ to primary system after a disaster
• Instant virtualization recovery, local or in the cloud
Media and screenshots
- United States
- United Kingdom
- not provided