Tech Stack basic setup for Reddit discussion
This Stack contain tools as mentioned in the tread with some added options form our catalogue of products.
For internal use:
- RMM (Kaseya, CW Control, Datto RMM, Ninja)
- PSA (CW, AutoTask, Syncro, Kaseya BMS, Computicate, Harmony)
- Documentation (IT Glue, PassPortal, Liongard Roar)
- Accounting (Sage, QuickBooks, Xero)
- Marketing Automation (HubSpot, AutoPilotHQ, Pipedrive, ActiveCampaign)
- Email & Collaboration (Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Teams, Slack )
Client facing options to go beyond build in options in the PSA platform:
Customer Portal (Invarosoft, CloudRadial, Servicetree, Desk Director)
This is just an example, when you are logged in, you can copy this list and change it with the products in our catalogue and add notes to the Stack to share insights or ask for feedback, then set the visibility to public and share the link wherever you want to get others to join in.